Initial Consultation and Exam – 1 hour
- Detailed history in which Dr. Bennett actually listens to what you have to say.
- Setting goals for when and how to get you back to normal and a plan to prevent the issue from coming back in the future.
- Posture analysis- muscle testing against gravity. (shows how you’re compensating)
- Orthopedic tests, neurological exam, range of motion/ restriction, reflexes, other exams and x-ray/ MRI/ CT referral if needed. This allows Dr. Bennett to know if he’s the best option for getting you back to where you want to be. If he feels he’s not the best fit, he’ll find someone else that is.
- Muscle testing to better understand what’s going on with your body. (Ranging from 31 to 296 muscles depending on need) – Dr. Bennett’s way of asking the body questions about what’s actually causing your problems and what’s the best way to correct it.
- Dr. Bennett treats throughout the initial exam and will establish a care plan that will fit to your needs.
Follow-Up Visits – 20 minutes
Standard AK visit with chiropractic adjustments
AMIT visit with chiropractic adjustments (2-3 muscles per visit)
$75 per muscle
Packages are available following initial exam
All services are fee for service. If you would like to use your insurance we can provide you a receipt with all the information needed in order to attempt reimbursement with your insurance company. Reimbursement is between you and your insurance company. Dr. Bennett provides an incredible service at a great price. By not accepting health insurance he can keep his prices lower for everyone. Most patients look at his services as an investment on their health and are glad to pay to have their problems resolved and their lives back.
There is a $20 charge for missed appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice.